Mitsubishi Heat Pump Servicing
In order to ensure you get the maximum performance from your Mitsubishi Heat Pump throughout its working life, you need to arrange for the system to be regularly serviced and maintained.
Heat Pump should be serviced twice-yearly for domestic and 3 times a year for commercial this helps maintain heat pump efficiency and indoor air quality. Among other things, here are the basic steps to maintaining a mitsubishi heat pump.
Eagle Air Conditioning
Heating when you need it. Cooling when you want it.
Fast, efficient service & repairs for all models. Mitsubishi Heat Pump Maintenance Auckland wide.
Get in touch!
Contact Us – Call ( 09 889-1446 ) or E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitsubishi Heat Pump Maintenance Procedure
- Turn HEAT PUMP off and disconnect power before mitsubishi heat pump servicing.
- Remove and clean the mitsubishi heat pump Indoor air quality components. These vary depending on brand and model some use negative ion technology to further purify the air.
- Wash mitsubishi heat pump filters or replace filters. It is important, customers to monthly clean or replace them as needed.
- Sanitize mitsubishi heat pump clean the evaporator coils. Confirm that condensate line are not blocked prior to rinsing.
- For best results, once heat pump coils are serviced apply a mould control.
- Service the outdoor heat pump condensing unit. Inspect the refrigerant pressure and insulation on heat pump pipes.
- Make sure the mitsubishi outdoor heat pump condensing unit is securely mounted. Confirm heat pump outdoor fan wheel and blower assembly are balanced.